Busby

Jan 23, 2015
Hi, I sent an e-mail a few days ago because XBMC is no longer loading on my T8. The box boots OK and I can use other programmes OK, but when I load XBMC the screen just flashes, then returns to the home screen. If I click again, the screen goes blank the after a little while I get a message saying its not responding, wait or cancel.

The T8 was purchased on 27.01.2015.

Can someone help please?

Last edited:

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Hi, can you go to file manager in the apps part and go in, go to APKs and look for xbmc if its there go back out.
Now go settings, more, more settings then apps and look for xbmc go in and clear data( let it get to zero) then uninstall it.
Now go back to file manager and install xbmc from here. Let it load then go back to the main screen and click on xbmc and then install the wizard as you did before. Remember to unplug the power from the back after its finished and you've clicked the ok on the last message.
Good luck

Dave

Last edited:

Busby

Jan 23, 2015
Hello Dave, I found out what the problem was - the internal storage was totally full and after deleting a couple of items everything is now working again.
The culprit was HD Movies which doesn't allow you to save anywhere other than the default [internal] storage.
Thanks for your help.

Reactions: David Savage

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Glad you got sorted, the T8 does not have a big internal storage witch lets it down a bit. Then with all the apps it soon fills up, but its good to keep an eye on it cause it can be a problem as you found out. You did well to spot it..... I don't mind helping and its good when people give feed back.
This forum is good for that :)

Enjoy your T8
Dave