Steve R

Aug 12, 2015
Hi

I have recently bought the T8-S and have two quite different problems:

1. I'm using the Confluence Modded skin and would like to be able to view my own movie library via SMB, complete with thumbnails. I've created a 'Video' tab under one of the menus and added my library, but when it goes to 'This directory contains', no categories appear and no scrapers are available in the right hand menu - it simply says 'None'. This is despite The Movie Database being Enabled.

I've set this up on the vanilla Confluence skin with no problems - is it possible to do within the Modded skin?

2. I have the Rii i25 airmouse / remote which I purchased direct from Droidbox. When it first arrived the airmouse function worked out of the box.

Now suddenly it won't work at all - when I press the button to activate the airmouse function, nothing. I've reset, unplugged the usb transmitter and tried it in different ports, charged up the remote, etc.

Is there anything I can do or do I need to send it back?

Many thanks for any help you can offer.

Steve

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Excuse the delay, some posts were missed.
1) Can you go to (Kodi) System>Appearance>Settings (just under the Skin entry)>Submenu items
and then let me know exactly what is written for the video library type entry. I'll match it up on mine and see what is going wrong.

2) Can you plug the USB dongle into a PC/Mac and wait for the drivers to automatically install please. Once ready, check if the air mouse function and QWERTY typing work on the PC/Mac. This will tell us which end of the communications to concentrate on.