David.Teague

Oct 8, 2015
I tried to update showbox and had a message saying, showbox couldn't update free up some space, I deleted some apps I don't use and tried again. Same problem so I uninstalled showbox and tried to re install it, same problem, I know I have pleanty of space,. Has anyone else had the same problem if how how do you fix it?? My box is a T8 if that's of any relevants thanx in advance.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Hi, can you go to setting then other and more setting then storage and check here if you have enough storage. Also while you are here clear cache for all apps, now re-boot your box and try again. Hope this helps

Dave

David.Teague

Oct 8, 2015
No wait didn't work I have over 166mb free space says show box needs 3.2mb but still says I need to free up space????

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
I would say for things to load or install you need around 600mb, do you have problems with Kodi loading up.
Try deleting more apps or down loads so you have the space free.
When you delete an app go to setting,other,more setting and apps and delete them here, you can scroll to the side as well to all apps which will show you all.
One last thing force stop, clear data and then delete the app
Good luck

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
If you're still not sure where the space is going, head to your launcher's homescreen
Then the circle with six dots or My Apps
ES File Explorer
Close any guidance on using the app and the offer to update
Expand the TOOLS menu on the left
Click the SD Card Analyst entry
Click the largest folder at the top of each list until you find the files you might want to consider deleting.

Reactions: David Savage