Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
hi all. Up until tonight everything was ok I only have three addons. Exodus and specto and I stream are all coming back with no streams available. Never had problems before. Ov re booted router. Re booted box and I have them linked to real debrid. I don't know wats suddenly happened.
I always boot into librelec and I'm running 16.1 and le 7. Can anyone help or advise me as to wat to do.
Thank you in advance
Dave

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Can you check if you get the same results in android? If you are getting streams there, then there is nothing wrong with the Addons. In Librelec, make sure you have the latest versions - force an update if necessary.

There have been significant problems with nearly all Kodi Addons over the past week due to the potential legal case and lots of developers quitting or moving to different hosts.

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Hi Nigelar. Having never used the kodi side if my box are you advising to install say exodus and give that a go. I have all the latest versions in librelec. It's just happened over one night. All links dead on all addons. Gutted.
Dave

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Nigelar, Its hit and miss. Exodus - Loads and loads of links but only the few movies will open, no such luck for TV Series such as House Of Cards etc. Same with Specto and IStream. Maybe the addons are all suffering a problem. Im not too sure where to go as Ive already re Authorised Real Debrid with my addons.
Dave

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
As a test it is probably worth trying android - although it may be hit and miss there due to the current hosting problems.
If it works on android it may point to some issues with your Librelec set up.
If it doesn't work on android, it could due to the general hosting issue.

blueyhills

Jan 11, 2017
Hi
Like you say Exodus and Specto are a bit hit and miss lately

Try this new addon which I am told is about to replace the Zen addon
It's called Elysium and it's working great for me at the moment.

Here's the link for Youtube

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
And if all that fails, do what I did and download android movie and sports apps. Work as well as anything on Kodi/Librelec. Certainly in the short term while the 3rd party Addons sort themselves out.

SmokingElectronics

Jan 13, 2017
Hilbilly heaven
willitblend.com
lately the 3rd parties are having problems lots of problems tons of my favorite tv shows are no sources!
They used to work now they don't, my droidbox was acting up so I tried to reload it big mistake it took @Nigelar and @sean99 to figure out a work around for so many repos and addons no longer installing right
hopefully it will straighten out but who knows 3rd party has been acting up for 2 or something months first just minor kodi errors and kodi 16 not working right being forced to kodi 17 then 3rd party apps shutting down to what's going on right now
hopefully it won't get worse than this and start to get better
@sean99 is a great resource for status of the 3rd party crap because he makes a build and has to keep up with the bs games going on right now

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
And if all that fails, do what I did and download android movie and sports apps. Work as well as anything on Kodi/Librelec. Certainly in the short term while the 3rd party Addons sort themselves out.
Thanks nigelar. I'll look at them. I did the kodi side and it's the same. Hit and miss. I am confident it will all get better again so I'll take a look at them. Thank you.

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Hi
Like you say Exodus and Specto are a bit hit and miss lately

Try this new addon which I am told is about to replace the Zen addon
It's called Elysium and it's working great for me at the moment.

Here's the link for Youtube
Nice one my friend. Thank you. I noticed it's for kodi 17.3. I'm still on 16.1 until an official OTA From droidbox. Will this work on my librelec side of things as I love le.

blueyhills

Jan 11, 2017
Nice one my friend. Thank you. I noticed it's for kodi 17.3. I'm still on 16.1 until an official OTA From droidbox. Will this work on my librelec side of things as I love le.

Hi
I have not used Librelec before but I have it as 16.1 too on my Droidbox and just tried the Addon on it and watched House of Cards and tried a couple of Movie links.
Everything 'seems' fine to me at the moment.
It only takes minutes to install - worth a try maybe?

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Hi again,
Excellent - Thank you for the advice and link. Works perfect on Librelec.
Iv added my Real Debris account and up to now all seems OK.
Thanks for everything.
Nigelar - Thank you - I did and you suggested and went back to Librelec as there was no difference. The links are definitely hit and miss but this Haddon seems to have sorted it for now.
Regards
Dave