SimpleSimon

Oct 29, 2021
Just received my One X Player and I am excited, however the charger I got in the box is not a UK one so how can I charge my new device?

Please help or can you advise on a recommended charging plug to use with it?

Edit: Never mind, just found an adapter in the outer packaging. Gonna buy a charging brick anyway as it feels loose and wobbly having the charger plugged into the adapter.

Last edited:

BenDroiX

Staff member
Jun 19, 2019
Sorry for the late reply! Good to hear you found the charger!

A lot of the time these devices don't come with UK chargers, so we always provide adapters. Usually they won't fit in the box, so they'll be somewhere in the outer packaging.

SimpleSimon

Oct 29, 2021
Sorry for the late reply! Good to hear you found the charger!

A lot of the time these devices don't come with UK chargers, so we always provide adapters. Usually they won't fit in the box, so they'll be somewhere in the outer packaging.
Thank you. I bought a new charging brick for it anyway and it works great. This is an amazing bit of tech, the games I have working on it have exceeded my expectations in performance. I just wish Windows would not play with the drivers on updates, they broke the graphics driver a couple of days ago. I fixed it by installing the Intel Driver and Support assistant app, not a fault of this device though.

I love it and hope Intel further improve the drivers to support even more games and even boost performance more.

Reactions: BenDroiX