Burny

Mar 25, 2015
On switching on my T8 this evening I cannot load xbmc, just keeps jumping out of it, on retrying I get a blank screen, have to switch off box, but same happening, all other apps on box are working, HD Cinema, WSS ETC.
I have had this box approx a fortnight and have spent 90% of my time faffing about and the other 10% trying to watch something.
Earlier today AAA streams was coming up with script fail errors so updated but made no difference, switched off and went to watch live footy any suggestions would be very much appreciated before contacting DroidBox.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Hi Burny, if xbmc won't load up try this for me,
Go to the main apps menu and look for file manager, if it there go in and then system,Apps, pre-installed and look for xbmc. If its there go out and go to setting then more setting and look for apps then xbmc click and uninstall it. Now go back to where xbmc was in file manager and reinstall it. After its loaded open and re-run the wizard and enter your details and you no the rest.
As for AAAtv after you up date you need to go out if xbmc then back in, should be ok then.
Good luck and Happy Easter to you too...Dave

Burny

Mar 25, 2015
Thanks for that David, will try that tomorrow, hopefully I can follow your instructions, I will let you know how I come on and enjoy your Easter to, thanks again.

Burny

Mar 25, 2015
Hello Dave, all back up and running now, look out for my next query !!! It's all a bit of a black art.
Have a good day, cheers.

Reactions: David Savage

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
These boxes can test are patients at times, it good to have alook around and read up on how they run. Glad your up and running, enjoy your droidbox and the rest of your Easter weekend.

Dave