Ant.mxqpro

Apr 16, 2016
when i plug in my box the 1st screen says enter your password and only will let me enter numbers there is no other settings on this page and i havnt created a password? and cant get past this page please help iv only had the box 2days

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
If you have bought this box from droidbox and had it only 2 days then contact droidbox live support or live chat (icon on main droidbox page mon - fri) with your purchase details. Rarely see queries on imx6 (mce) on this forum - it is an openelec machine right?

Ant.mxqpro

Apr 16, 2016
thanks for the reply, i bought it from amazon unfortunately, its a 0tt tv box mxq pro thing, im new to all this so thats about as much information as i know! am i posting in the right place sorry very new to all this!

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Ah ok. This forum is a community of people who've bought android boxes from the "droidbox" company (see the main droidbox page) but we'll try and help anyone.

In your case, i wonder whether it is asking for your wireless (wifi) password?

If not then you'll need to contact the seller via amazon for help. That will be a test of how good their support is.

Ant.mxqpro

Apr 16, 2016
thanks again for help sorry iv tried asking other forums and this is the only one whos replied, sorry to be a pain in the arse, if it is aking for the wifi password how do i put in letters with the remote..

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Normally an android keyboard overlay appears on the screen as soon as you highlight the password field.
The remote should also allow letters to be entered on each number button as well (e.g. "1" = abc) if you multiple press the key it should quickly rotate through the letters.
Of course it is possible it is some other kind of password which only takes numbers.
In which case you definitely need to contact the seller.
Good luck.