Brennan

May 31, 2019
this is the first of the cheep handhelds I have tried .. and I was not impressed ,mine came with scratches on the screen ,I don't know what to expect but has to be better ,I have sent it back for replacement but I wonder how other people get on with them ,mine looks pretty bad but at the same time don't want to be to picky.

Dave C

Staff member
Marketing
Sep 1, 2015
London
www.droix.co.uk
If you purchased it from us then we are sorry to hear that there were some scratches on the screen. We will inspect it once received and replace it. The LDK itself is a great handheld especially with the custom firmware which supports many different systems.

Brennan

May 31, 2019
you have had it since Friday 11 am and done noting as of yet ,sent it back special delivery ...not even a email to say you have received it .its a good job I have the tracker all im gonna say is poor job all round.

Brennan

May 31, 2019
yep you did and all is well and I thank you for it (after a phone call).its a good little device and you sell it at a fair price ,

Dave C

Staff member
Marketing
Sep 1, 2015
London
www.droix.co.uk
Thanks. We aim to repair/replace items on the same day as receiving them but if it is busy like it was on Friday, then it may take an extra day.