bom

Mar 17, 2015
under NSA surveillance
Hi Guys

After finally getting to download the firmware to update it I have now got a problem after trying to install it. Initially it loaded but came up with a message saying there was a "Serious Error" it then closed down the box and now does not boot up at all. It just powers on and stays on a black screen. Something has gone wrong and it looks like the firmware has wiped the box but not installed the new update firmware even though the system update instruction seemed to work fine through the process. Presently i cant even get to the boot loader using the pin method either to attempt a reflash. I think i may need to get this back to you guys for a look. I have been having problems with it loosing my wookie installation randomly which is why i thought a firmware flash maybe the answer, but may it has developed some other issue.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Use the contact us at the bottom of the page and see what they say.
You will need some details aswell like purchase info. If you to Guilds on this forum there's more info there.
Best of luck....and hope it gets sorted.

Dave

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Hi Guys

After finally getting to download the firmware to update it I have now got a problem after trying to install it. Initially it loaded but came up with a message saying there was a "Serious Error" it then closed down the box and now does not boot up at all. It just powers on and stays on a black screen. Something has gone wrong and it looks like the firmware has wiped the box but not installed the new update firmware even though the system update instruction seemed to work fine through the process. Presently i cant even get to the boot loader using the pin method either to attempt a reflash. I think i may need to get this back to you guys for a look. I have been having problems with it loosing my wookie installation randomly which is why i thought a firmware flash maybe the answer, but may it has developed some other issue.

Hi

Please email us at [email protected] and we will move from there!

Regards