Grant Russell

Oct 7, 2015
So I installed Spinztv around a month ago added one or two repos and all was well until yesterday. Put my T8 on and everything was gone, just back to the blue bog standard menu with no backgrounds, shortcuts etc. upon closer inspection all my addons are still there and I'm still getting the Spinz rss feed. Any idea what happened and is there a quick way to restore all my addons, backgrounds etc. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Grant Russell

Oct 7, 2015
Thank you for replying, already tried that in the hope it would be that simple. Addons are still there as is the build in appearance but when I apply the Spinz appearance and exit the Spinz has been applied but no addons, shortcuts or backgrounds. Meanwhile the Spinz rss feed trips merrily along. Thing is I assume if I reinstall the Spinz build I will lose the modifications I made to the build.

Chris_kn

Jun 6, 2015
Manchester
it's the mods you made to the build that cause problems, all of these builds use certain 'skins' etc. If you for ex alter the skin the
build will not work as it should and cause problems. All these 'Wizards' and builds are complete packages which run from the
install, altering them and then changing back is not the same as running from first install.

Grant Russell

Oct 7, 2015
Thanks Dave and Chris for the input. Whilst I totally get what Chris said I dont get why it would take a month for there to be a problem. Anyway I just uninstalled then reinstalled, I will backup and keep a closer eye on things this time. Like I said this is all pretty new to me but totally enjoying the experience and this forum is invaluable as far as a credible source of information goes. Keep up the good work guys. Thank you.

Reactions: David Savage

shah nissar

Android Tv Expert
Mar 30, 2015
Hello @Grant Russell ... Sorry i earlier mistakenly had put a reply of another thread here.
Solution to your issue is:
Start your XBMC then go into System then Appearance then Skin then on right side you will see the skin name as Confluence click on that and then a popup window will appear and now click on Modded Confluence skin and then click yes to keep the skin. Now come out of System option and come out on the main screen of XBMC... You will see the previous skin that you are looking for is back.