kickingk

Dec 18, 2015
Ok time for my next numpty question. Until a couple of days ago, I didn't have a scooby what Openelec was, I've worked out that in simple terms it's a slimmed down or specific system just for Kodi.
Do you need a different Wizard for it, or do you just go with Wookie? I tried last night sticking the Andys build on it, but had the same problems with it looping on the pseudo library. Then I couldn't see the off button to get out of Openelec and ended up doing factory reset.
What do you think the best wizard for this is?
Thanks

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Ok time for my next numpty question. Until a couple of days ago, I didn't have a scooby what Openelec was, I've worked out that in simple terms it's a slimmed down or specific system just for Kodi.
Do you need a different Wizard for it, or do you just go with Wookie? I tried last night sticking the Andys build on it, but had the same problems with it looping on the pseudo library. Then I couldn't see the off button to get out of Openelec and ended up doing factory reset.
Thanks
Hi

There is new Wookie Lite pack That you can download that works on openELEC.

Regards

Reactions: David Savage

kickingk

Dec 18, 2015
In Openelec When I click the Wookie Wizard in the zip file and then the - click me to succumb to the Wookie.zip, I'm getting an error message "add on does not have the correct structure" anyone know what this means

27mark

Aug 10, 2015
you could try add source and type h**p://wiz.wookiespmc.com, ive used it a couple of times in the last few days and its been working fine

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Regarding switching to Android from openELEC, if the pack installs skin for you:
Either find Program Add-ons in the new skin (then openELEC Configuration, scroll first menu on right for switch to Android)
Or find System entry in your skin's menu, and Appearance>Skin>Confluence>Confirm change if asked. You'll then have the normal power/standby icon to Switch to Android from Kodi's homescreen.

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Thanks

Regarding pseudo library looping notification you can follow the below instructions to disable it:
Just go into System>Add-ons>Enabled Add-ons and look for the Pseudo TV add-on and click on it, you'll have the option to disable so click on that.
I think there may be a couple of Pseudo add-ons available so if you're still getting the problem look for another one and do the same with that.

Reactions: David Savage