JPMSCFC

Jul 28, 2015
simple question I hope ! Are there any openELEC wizards ? If so where can I find them ?
Cheers

27mark

Aug 10, 2015
i had one when i first bought my t8s but after a firmware update i lost it so im now using wookie but there are others such as mucky ducks and tvmc

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
You can also use the Wookie Wizard, just be sure to select the 3rd pack (Apple TV - I've passed on a msg to Wookie asking if they can mod the title), OR if it is too late for that, SETTINGS>APPEARANCE>SKIN AEON NOX>CONFLUENCE>CONFIRM THE CHANGE

Dan Brodie-Brawn

Sep 29, 2015
Hi
You can also use the Wookie Wizard, just be sure to select the 3rd pack (Apple TV - I've passed on a msg to Wookie asking if they can mod the title), OR if it is too late for that, SETTINGS>APPEARANCE>SKIN AEON NOX>CONFLUENCE>CONFIRM THE CHANGE
Hi there I'm just looking to set up the openelec side to my t8-s, after installing wookie do you use the apple tv pack and why that and not the other two?

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Yes it is the Apple TV pack in openELEC, I'm assuming it is because the userdata folder is under a different path (Android<>Windows<>Linux), does anyone know of other reasons?

Dan Brodie-Brawn

Sep 29, 2015
Thanks for the confirmation that the apple tv addon pack is the one to install from the wookie wizard through openelec. I will reset my box and install that version of wookie instead of the retro pack. Cheers. (does seem strange though go be installing a apple tv pack but if that's what's recommended so be it.