britott

Mar 8, 2016
Hi,
I have a droidbox t8-s plus that I got in January and absolutely love it, my question is I am using openelec as I seem to like it more than android, will it be updating to jarvis 16.0 anytime soon, I have noticed that certain addons from kodi repo are no longer working or no longer appear on the add-on repo for kodi, e.g trakt no longer available on 15.2

Thanks,
Chris.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
We have not released the update for OpenELEC yet and once we will release an update for OpenELEC then you can update it.
At the moment i am not sure when we are going to release it.

Reactions: britott

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I am not aware of any mainstream popular Addons incompatible with Kodi Jarvis. Can you name some so I can check?
Where did you read that trakt is incompatible with 15.2?

britott

Mar 8, 2016
Read it from tknorris and it no longer available on kodi repo under programs, all other repos are fine like tk norris its just the kodi repo, luckily I only use trakt on there.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
If that's true that's only one, in the world of kodi add-ons come and go. Also check you can find them in the add-on installer or Ares wizard.
Also droidbox have released kodi 16.0 javis, and it's on there main site under blogs. So you should at leased have one side of your device done.

Best of luck

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
The new version of trakt works with kodi jarvis only. However older versions still work with 15.2 and lower. So if you have s lower version of kodi and you see a trakt update, ignore it and use the current version.