1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ordered T8-S plus V2 and they sent me V1

Discussion in 'T8-S Plus v1' started by Edward Eckenrode, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Edward Eckenrode

Edward Eckenrode New Member

Ok so yesterday I patiently waited on my new T8-S plus V2 with the new 6.0 marshmallow and new chipset to arrive at my door. But sadly upon arrival Droidbox sent me an old unit with 5.1 lollipop and old chipset. I sent a email explaining they sent the wrong unit with every pic they would need to verify that is indeed what happened. 24hrs later I have heard not a anything from droidbox and am slightly worried. Hoping a admin here can chime in with whats up. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935P using DroidBOX Forums mobile app

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  2. Edward Eckenrode

Driodbox has contacted me on this matter and is sending me a new version and paying for the shipping back of the old unit. Hats off to Droidbox, very professional.

sblabs and sean99 like this.
  3. britott

britott Member

Are they awsome, always will look after you, just brilliant customer service

Sent from my SM-G900F using DroidBOX Forums mobile app

sblabs and Edward Eckenrode like this.
  4. britott

britott Member

sblabs likes this.
  5. Edward Eckenrode

Agreed, swesome customer service. I was quick to start to think the worst since I'm in United States and company is in UK, but hats off to Droidbox and their great customer service. I will continue to recommend them to all my friends and family as the best box out there for them.

sblabs and britott like this.
  6. Fritz-69

Fritz-69 Active Member

I have purchased several models from them, and the customer service has always been second to none.

That's why they keep getting my custom.

Sent From Experia X Mobile Phone

sblabs and Edward Eckenrode like this.
  7. sblabs

sblabs Active Member

Yup DBX have awesome support, this is why i just sent for the t8s plus v2 cant wait to receive it :):):):):)

Bjbirch, britott and Edward Eckenrode like this.