Luke34

Jan 24, 2016
CORNWALL
Hi there having a few issues updating the DBOX , OTA updater saying error fetching data , and in Openelec says URL error 404 , i have tried wireless and a wired connection, I even have done a factory reset to make sure but no joy. please Help! many thanks.

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Hi there having a few issues updating the DBOX , OTA updater saying error fetching data , and in Openelec says URL error 404 , i have tried wireless and a wired connection, I even have done a factory reset to make sure but no joy. please Help! many thanks.
Hi

Can you please tell us which box model do you have???

Regards

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
T8-S PLUS device is running on the latest Firmware, so if you will try to update it, it will give you an error.
Also can you please let us know why are you trying to update your device?

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Yes it's a T8S Plus
Hi

You can messages us build number,once in OTA updater app and once we see it,we can tell you if thats the latest firmware.

Also there was an update for people who had problem with google play store,so if google play store is working,then you are good to go!

We tend to ship latest firmware possible on our boxes,so people who purchase the box always get latest firmware on their boxes with most recent updates!

Regards