Mark Ingham

Apr 26, 2016
I recently conducted the above update but after I updated my T8 plus it aitomatically sends me to wookie wizard rather than sending me to the home screen. When I press the home button on my remote it just sends me to the wookie home screen rather than the droid player home screen.also my time on my unit is an hour out

Eddyad

Feb 12, 2016
Bishop Auckland
I recently conducted the above update but after I updated my T8 plus it aitomatically sends me to wookie wizard rather than sending me to the home screen. When I press the home button on my remote it just sends me to the wookie home screen rather than the droid player home screen.also my time on my unit is an hour out
Looks like it has booted in openlec instead of android. Look for the program add on section in wookie, then select openelec settings in the top part of the new screen press right then scroll down to reboot to android

Eddyad

Feb 12, 2016
Bishop Auckland
Looks like the unit is one hour out because it isn't set to British Summer Time. Go to settings, more settings, time and date. select time zone, set it at GMT +0100 British Summer Time and make sure Automatic date and time is set to ON to use network-provided time.

Reactions: paultko

shah nissar

Android Tv Expert
Mar 30, 2015
It looks like you are stuck on OpenELEC side. You need to switch back to android side here is how to