Simon1973

Jul 13, 2015
Trying to update from version 1.1.2(29July) to 1.1.5 , file downloads and goes through install (I clicked wiped data) , goes through reboot and install, but system still shows 1.1.2. Even done a factory reset and tried but still the same issue, does not update. Help much appreciated!

Simon1973

Jul 13, 2015
Any one know where I can download the 1.1.5 file to try and install using the update&aback up app instead of the OTA update?

TORIBA

Oct 15, 2015
I also tried to update using the ota updater from 1.1.2 to 1.1.5 (I clicked wipe cache not data)
It seemed to go OK but now it says I have rom version 1 and I am getting a message saying I need to update to version 2 but it gives an error when I click download.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
I think that's because you've already downloaded it, it just needs to install.
As you never clear data it hasn't, so I'm not sure if you do a factory reset will do it.
So if you have time go to droidbox main site using the link on the 1st page of this forum and on the site it's the green box (live chat) that pops up with chat or message in.
The droidbox team can help sort this out for you.

Dave

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
I also tried to update using the ota updater from 1.1.2 to 1.1.5 (I clicked wipe cache not data)
It seemed to go OK but now it says I have rom version 1 and I am getting a message saying I need to update to version 2 but it gives an error when I click download.
Version 1 is correct, version 2 was a dummy held on the servers for a short while to check all is working as expected for the next update.

Droid4653

Jul 25, 2015
Having the same problem see the thread "is the updated worth it" (in the t8 thread) .. Obviously notnot, now all I get is the notification screen every time I boot saying version 2 is available please update but then I get error message saying the dbxt8s Rom is not suitable for your device a dbxt8s!! Go figure....

Last edited: