Mat

Jul 15, 2014
Hi, I get sound but no picture with P2P on my Q7 this happens on all the installed parsers,

mrorange2015

Jul 22, 2015
This happens to me when my internet connection maybe too slow. On 1Channel the same problem happened to me.
I stopped the Video and Reload the Stream Link, Tried another Steam Link, or Restart XBMC.

I'm guessing a Good Restart Fresh always works.

Last edited:

Mat

Jul 15, 2014
thanks for the help mr, but sadly I gave up on p2p and went instead with vdub25 seems to work well so far. and since the admin in here seems to have gone, I believe a restart would not be the best of things to do with these boxes

Paul B

Jul 15, 2014
Are you running Gotham or Frodo on your Q7? I've got one running Gotham which is fine but I am going to swap it with my brother who has also got a Q7 still running Frodo. I'm going to try installing Kodi and wookie wizard onto it and will report back as soon as I've done it.
By the way, what's happened to the admins?

Mat

Jul 15, 2014
Hi, I'm running Gothham, it seems to work fine for the most part, and as for the admins ???? it could be a wizard not allowed to be shipped thing, no wizard no extra charge on box? what ever it is lets hope they can sort it, I like this forum, Mat

Reactions: David Savage

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
We're here. We have a couple of members of staff who were covering the forum whilst I was away, and David's stellar work.
Got most of my family back to Britain and the kids have started their school. Just waiting to be reunited with my wife now.

Catching up with threads last few days, with the aim of returning to weekday checks from me.
Check out the Add-ons area here for advice on other sources.