Ben Sarconi

Jul 21, 2020
Hi all, new to the group...I recently bought the RG350M and so far I think it's an awesome handheld...Still trying to learn how alot of it works, especially shutting down each different emulator...For XMame, I have the 0.37b15 romset loaded into the folder marked xmame52...Most of the games work except for Pacman and Ms. Pacman...Pacman doesn't show up in the directory at all and Ms. Pacman is listed, but an error comes up saying: "Game is missing required file(s). Each version of MAME requires the Roms to be named exactly as expected. Check the log for details." The Pacman and Ms. Pacman roms came from the 0.37b15 romset...Am I supposed to have a different type of romset?

Last edited:

Thecheffer

Jun 16, 2020
Hi,
I've checked Pacman on my RG35o - it works ok...
I'm using XMAME - with the ROMS in XMAME52 - as you describe. The only obvious difference is i'm using ROMSET 0.37b5

BenDroiX

Staff member
Jun 19, 2019
"Game is missing required file(s). Each version of MAME requires the Roms to be named exactly as expected. Check the log for details."
This would be a worthwhile starting point - checking if the ROMs are named properly. Mame emulators don't like it if the files aren't named exactly as expected.
Also, using a different romset like Thecheffer is may also help.