thepool

Nov 14, 2016
Hi guys anyone got the "go two"projector? I'm seriously thinking of buying it looks great it would b mainly for watching the footy and playing games movie ect :) :) :)

Sent from my HUAWEI P8max using DroidBOX Forums mobile app

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Hi guys anyone got the "go two"projector? I'm seriously thinking of buying it looks great it would b mainly for watching the footy and playing games movie ect :) :) :)

Our DroidBOX Go model is good as any other box model it is general purpose device.Regarding the DroidBOX Go it does have special capability that let you use device as projector itself,so it can be use as a regular box,or with some other box/PC as a standard projector.

Regards

thepool

Nov 14, 2016
I just got mine for Xmas now Dont get me wrong the projector is really cool, but it hasn't any thing on it to suggest it's Droidbox? All the videos i watched before purchasing shows it fully loaded with Droidbox's own home page and different apps,I even had to install the newest version of kodi,Mobdro,Showbox, had to do it myself, anyways just wanted to mention that, was bit disappointed thankfully I had a clue how to put those on but still ! It's not fully loaded. misleading.

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
I just got mine for Xmas now Dont get me wrong the projector is really cool, but it hasn't any thing on it to suggest it's Droidbox? All the videos i watched before purchasing shows it fully loaded with Droidbox's own home page and different apps,I even had to install the newest version of kodi,Mobdro,Showbox, had to do it myself, anyways just wanted to mention that, was bit disappointed thankfully I had a clue how to put those on but still ! It's not fully loaded. misleading.

Hi

It is fully loaded but not preloaded with add ons

There are difference in terminology and sometimes some people confuse one with another.

Regards and have a nice day ;)

thepool

Nov 14, 2016
Any idea how I get 1080p quality, with the ps3 ? Can't seem to get the good pic with projector?is there other settings to sharpen the pic or a contrast ?Thanks.

thepool

Nov 14, 2016
Ps3 with hdmi,and also if you could help I can t seem to get Showbox to stay on, it downloads and open but when I go back into it it won't open thanks.

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Ps3 with hdmi,and also if you could help I can t seem to get Showbox to stay on, it downloads and open but when I go back into it it won't open thanks.

Hi

Please try to change resolution to 720p and under system settings>game settings try to set the smooth option ON,regarding the PS3.
http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps3/current/settings/index_gamesettings.html
You can also take a look at upscaler settings.
On the link above each settings is explained once clicked on it.

When it comes to showbox,or any app,clear cache or data if it does not perform well,for the rest it can either be the server problem or problem with the app itself.
I would suggest their official support to keep up with current news and updates.

Regards

Reactions: thepool

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
The arm cortex a7 processor is quite old so I doubt it will have a later version of android. I have not been able to find any evidence in my google searches.

Reactions: thepool