maxb1ack

Feb 6, 2015
Hi,
I hope I am asking for help in the right place for my issue. I have been using the Mobdro app (2.0.52) on my droidbox(4.2.2) for quite some time now. It's been great and worked fine up until recently. When I watch anything in Mobdro, the screen is pink/green. It makes it impossible to watch anything. I'm not sure if this happened after an update of Mobdro. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, a few times at this stage. I have tested with a different (known good) HDMI cable. I have searched high and low online but have not found anything specific to the issue I am having. I don't use many other apps apart from YouTube, Netflix, Tune-In radio and maybe the Photos app and they all look and work fine. I attached a a random pic so it describes my issue a bit better. Any help at all would be gratefully appreciated.

Many thanks,
max.
IMG_20171025_232618.jpg

maxb1ack

Feb 6, 2015
Thank you for your prompt reply David. In the new Mobdro layout,it does not have the 3 lines for settings. But your suggestion got me pointed in the right direction. I disabled hardware decoding (an option at the bottom of the mobdro homescreen) and lo and behold, its working again! Might be worth a shot for anyone with similiar issue.

Thanks again for your help.

Reactions: ChrisM

G0417

Dec 31, 2017
Thank you for your 1st post. It was exactly my problem, and you exactly solved it. I'm grateful for you sharing.

Hexto

Oct 27, 2018
Hi,
I hope I am asking for help in the right place for my issue. I have been using the Mobdro app (2.0.52) on my droidbox(4.2.2) for quite some time now. It's been great and worked fine up until recently. When I watch anything in Mobdro, the screen is pink/green. It makes it impossible to watch anything. I'm not sure if this happened after an update of Mobdro. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, a few times at this stage. I have tested with a different (known good) HDMI cable. I have searched high and low online but have not found anything specific to the issue I am having. I don't use many other apps apart from YouTube, Netflix, Tune-In radio and maybe the Photos app and they all look and work fine. I attached a a random pic so it describes my issue a bit better. Any help at all would be gratefully appreciated.

Many thanks,
max. View attachment 1156

If you go to the bottom of Mobdro, you will see the settings. Click on hardware decoding and disable it. It's enabled by default but this fixed the green or pink hue issue 99% of the time