Ciaranmc

Dec 21, 2016
Just purchased droid boz imxpro and having issues with play store. Getting message about not being compatible with device. I can go to apps and uninstall updates for google play store and it works but next time open it in get same message. Can't see anywhere to disable updates.

Can anyone help

vlada

Jun 6, 2016
Yes, there is a solution. I have an email from DroidBox which gives the HowTo. I do not seem to be able to attach the file to this message so either contact Droid Box direct, or let me have your email and I forward the original message. Vlada.

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Just purchased droid boz imxpro and having issues with play store. Getting message about not being compatible with device. I can go to apps and uninstall updates for google play store and it works but next time open it in get same message. Can't see anywhere to disable updates.

Can anyone help
Hi

Please make sure that your DroidBOX is up to date by checking in OTA updater app current version of the OS that you are using.
You may also want to try to perform factory reset to return the box back to its defaults and see if the problem still persist.
If you do still experience the problem please contact us directly and provide us link to the forum thread and order ID so we could locate your order.

Regards

droidboxpatel

Dec 23, 2016
Hi any help, having issues with play store. Getting message about not being compatible with device. I cannot open google play store at all. It give message to go in setting and and uninstall updates for google play store. Can't see anywhere to disable updates.

Also I get error on OTA update app and says you need rom ID.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Hi any help, having issues with play store. Getting message about not being compatible with device. I cannot open google play store at all. It give message to go in setting and and uninstall updates for google play store. Can't see anywhere to disable updates.

Also I get error on OTA update app and says you need rom ID.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
Hi

Regarding the current message,this means that your box is already up to date.
When it comes to the google play,we are working on the following problem,please download .apk file below and use particular google play version instead.
http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google...07-k-all-0-pr-139935798-android-apk-download/

Regards