ckes101

Jul 14, 2017
Hello friends and thank you for taking the time to look at my post. This problem is driving me crazy so i very much hope you can help so here goes...I am running kodi krypton 17.3 on my pc and Jarvis on 2 android boxes. All 3 are running the same pulse build downloaded from ares wizard. Now here's the problem...I cant download anything, the download option is not in the menu when i right click the stream source link infact i get no menu at all ?? I have enabled downloads and set the required download folders but all 3 machines do not show any menu when i right click on the stream link (using a mouse). The mouse right click works and i get a drop down menu when i go back from the stream links to previose pages. But when i right click on the stream link nothing happens at all..........If you can help i would be most gratful

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Downloading is addon specific not generic. Does the addon your trying to download from claim to support it?
On the android boxes you might try the android showbox app (apk) which does support downloading albeit using torrent technology.

ckes101

Jul 14, 2017
I am trying to download from within exodus. But despite my best sfforts there is no download option when i right click the stream links

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
In case anyone comes to this thread in the future, also worth trying using the keyboard (C) on a PC or device with a QWERTY keyboard, just in case something specifically weird is going on with the mouse.