JPMSCFC

Jul 28, 2015
ive received my t8s today really looking forward to useing it , first problem can't add zeus repo or any other ,second problem p2p streams not showing any streams and third problem when I click on the favourite's button its full , can I remove these ?

Sorry if these are not really what should be posted but I'm really frustrated as the cheap mxq box I had previously was great compared to this

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Sometimes these boxes can test your patients..please see if this works.
If you have run the wizard and the Kodi one, and you what to add more do this.
Go to system and click on it, then Appearence then in your right skin and change it to the Confluence skin and save.
Now go back to file manager and install the repos you want. When you have finished just go back and change it back to Modded skin. Done
As for favourites go to system but don't click on it, go underneath and File Manager then scroll down to Profile directory, click here.
Now scroll down to the Favourites and hover over and press the menu button on your remote. Now just delete, this will delete all your favourites for good.
Hope this helps and please enjoy your T8s.

Dave

JPMSCFC

Jul 28, 2015
Absolute genius, thank you
Now how are you on p2p app ? My sopcast works great but the acestream keeps saying failed to load list files ? Or is there just no stream

Regards

Reactions: David Savage

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
I'm not hot on this but, out of Kodi in apps go into acestreams and start it, then go back and try.
Also not sure again if you hover over P2P and press menu you can check here too.
Like I say I'm not that hot in this...
Hope the other sorted your problems out. And thanks for letting me no how you got on. Feed back is nice....enjoy

Dave

JPMSCFC

Jul 28, 2015
Dave
I'll try that later on I'm having a tough time finding things already, I'm on the openElec version probably should have mentioned that sorry .
I'll let you know what happens

Thanks again for your help

Paul

Reactions: David Savage

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
If you're still (or more recent visitors) having a problem with AceStream links in Kodi, it can be worth installing the AceStream Engine (rather than the bundle) on your device. If you run it before you open Kodi/DBMC/XBMC/SPMC then load the AceStream link, you should get info at least about why a stream isn't playing (0 seeds etc).
http://dl.acestream.org/products/acestream-engine/android/latest is the address. Either download it direct to your device (then open in ES File Explorer (expand the LOCAL menu on the left, click Download) or copy it to a memory card/USB device from a PC/Mac.
Open the APK file, install when asked. If a security warning appears, click the Settings button, tick the Unknown Sources option and then click the APK file again.
When you want to watch the AceStream based links, head to the list of all installed Android apps (circle with six dots normally) and click on the Ace Stream Engine entry. Not the player one. The one we want has an icon of multicoloured arrows chasing each other in a circle.
Wait for the Start Succeed type message to flash up, then open Kodi/etc etc.