StringyMCFC

Apr 23, 2016
I've got LibreElec running on my T8-S Plus.

My VPN autolaunches, I've got it linked to Trakt, got my own select-few addons installed, my own background pics and submenus. It's perfect, well almost. There's one thing I can't get sorted. Plexus.

Has anybody had any success getting the Plexus addon to work and Acestream links? I know on the Android side you need certain additional apps/apks installed to get it to work but how does that translate over to LibreElec?

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
I've got LibreElec running on my T8-S Plus.

My VPN autolaunches, I've got it linked to Trakt, got my own select-few addons installed, my own background pics and submenus. It's perfect, well almost. There's one thing I can't get sorted. Plexus.

Has anybody had any success getting the Plexus addon to work and Acestream links? I know on the Android side you need certain additional apps/apks installed to get it to work but how does that translate over to LibreElec?

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
If you could refer to official add on support in this case.As in many examples regarding streaming services Kodi extension(add on)is provided and external stand alone apk file.If only apk file is provided that simply means that extension for Kodi is not yet been made.

Regards

StringyMCFC

Apr 23, 2016
I've just learned that Plexus / Acestream uses Torrents. Not for me. Steering well clear of that side of things. Keep it safe and legal.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Some (perhaps a minority, I'd have to check with friends who watch this way) torrents are perfectly legitimate, to balance things out a little.
Charade (Cary Grant 1963) for example is in the public domain within the USA and I've heard Britain. Only the original release, not later official DVD releases and one VHS.
You would need to check any local regulations, but if you discover that the delivery method of a public domain video wouldn't alter the legality, then [removed, was not a legit version] would be a good Google.

Always obey any regulations in force, and if in doubt seek professional legal advice.
Always get permission from the copyright holder before viewing materials.

Reactions: David Savage