Dave C

Staff member
Marketing
Sep 1, 2015
London
www.droix.co.uk
You can find out more information and buy the PocketGo v2.1 today at https://droix.net/collections/retro-gaming-handhelds/products/pocketgo-v2

The Bittboy PocketGo v2.1 is the latest retro games console with the newer and faster performing JZ4770 Dual-Core 64bit processor running at 1.00Ghz. The increase in speed and performance means smoother emulation than handhelds using older, slower processors such as the original Bittboy PocketGo model.

The PocketGo v2.1 has 512MB DDR2 RAM. It doesn’t sound like a lot of RAM compared to a PC, but some 1990’s consoles only had 3MB total RAM! It is plenty of RAM for the retro systems it can support. There are two external Micro SD card slots, the first is a 32GB Micro SD Card which contains the firmware and for easy upgrading. The second external Micro SD Card slot is present for easy access to your games card up to 128GB.

PocketGo v2.png

You can find out more information and buy the PocketGo v2.1 today at https://droix.net/collections/retro-gaming-handhelds/products/pocketgo-v2

gareth.uk

Jul 28, 2020
I might have been tempted by the black one (which is also rebranded as the PlayGo), but this white one just doesn't do anything for me sadly. I want to like it because by all accounts it's a great little handheld but I dunno... I just don't like those colours.

Any plans to sell the black one? I know I could get it direct from China but that's like playing Russian roulette.

Last edited:

BenDroiX

Staff member
Jun 19, 2019
I might have been tempted by the black one (which is also rebranded as the PlayGo), but this white one just doesn't do anything for me sadly. I want to like it because by all accounts it's a great little handheld but I dunno... I just don't like those colours.

Any plans to sell the black one? I know I could get it direct from China but that's like playing Russian roulette.
We've got no plans at this point in time to sell the black one. We're always looking to expand our lineup of devices though, so it's not entirely outside the realm of possibility! :)

gareth.uk

Jul 28, 2020
Slightly off-topic but given you're looking to expand your list of devices, any plans on the RG280M? Specifically the silver one - I don't want an anodised one as that wears off after a while leaving the device looking ugly. Plain aluminium will therefore do me.

I've nearly bought one from somewhere else a couple of times now but have been waiting to see if you guys are going to list them so I can lend my support.

VikramDroix

Staff member
Jun 25, 2020
Slightly off-topic but given you're looking to expand your list of devices, any plans on the RG280M? Specifically the silver one - I don't want an anodised one as that wears off after a while leaving the device looking ugly. Plain aluminium will therefore do me.

I've nearly bought one from somewhere else a couple of times now but have been waiting to see if you guys are going to list them so I can lend my support.
Hi Gareth,

Unfortunately, it's not in the upcoming device list at the moment but as mentioned previously by Ben. We're always looking to expand our lineup of devices though, so it's not entirely outside the realm of possibility! We will check with our sales team for future possibility as well. Please subscribe to our email newsletter for all new release information.