les5335

Dec 27, 2016
Hi. I have applied OTA updates to my Droidbox T8 mini as recommended in Eddie's email today.
Unfortunately I now have some serious issues.
My Droidbox now auto boots into LibreELEC which is not my preferred option.
The forum suggested clicking on the power button in Kod i and choosing "reboot to android" but this option is not present.
If I reboot, the droid box displays a message saying to press a key on the remote within 5 seconds to boot into android. I pressed this button but it still boots into LibreELEC.
Also weirdly, at the same time the Back button on my VIP remote has stopped working. It is charged up and worked fine before

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Try programs/ LibreElec configuration/ reboot to android from the top left option

sblabs

Jul 18, 2016
Earth
my v1 box is doing the same thing, will only boot to LE am sure a factory reset would fix it but LibreELEC is my os of choice with the droidbox.

les5335

Dec 27, 2016
Sorted it after a lot of fiddling.
I had tried a Kodi build (Quest) and I think this was the cause. Reboot To Android was not present.After I managed to reset Kodi to default the Reboot To Android option was there, and the back button on my remote was working again!
I've now installed the Titanium build (which is awesome) and everything's working fine.
Thanks for your suggestions.

Reactions: sblabs

Wallstreet

Jun 30, 2015
Droid boxes are all Garbage.. File a law [emoji815]️ suit.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Thank you @Wallstreet for yet another one of your constructive useful suggestions.
Like when you called out one of the solutions i proposed for another user which worked as "crap".

Reactions: sblabs

Wallstreet

Jun 30, 2015
Had 2... Got rid of it.. Unfortunately.. I love my sling and roku box..

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

paolo

Nov 24, 2014
I also have issue since update on libreelec side of box ( T8 S -PLUS V2)
I am getting a blank screen when "reboot to Android", only way to fix is unplug/replug power lead.

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Am I missing something? has there been a T8 Mini official update recently as I have not seen one in the T8 Mini forum side and all the LE updates are not official yet. Just wanting to know after I came across this feed.
Dave

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Ive looked and thanks. IS THIS STABLE? as I love LE and wont use android anyway. Has anyone else got info regarding the stability.
Dave

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
ive updated. Everything seems ok but my duckpool has disappeared. Also the skin is awful and I hate the spinning wheel. Has anyone any suggestions for a fast skin as I've always used confluence.

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Ah brilliant - I just like the skin really and was a bit let down when it changed. I hate that spinning wheel - it takes me back to early days using other boxes - Awful.
Thank you
PS - dont understand why duckpool vanished!!!!