NikoB

Jan 16, 2016
Hi guys.. Can someone help me out..? Is it correct this box has a permanent blue light on even on standby? It doesn't seem to shut down just seems suspended?? Also I have a physical mini keyboard, when I press a button the device inputs the command twice. Ie. Press "a" on browser I get "aa". Same when navigating. Double inputs. Disappointed so far!

Dave C

Staff member
Marketing
Sep 1, 2015
London
www.droix.co.uk
The device will go into a standby mode and can be turned back on with the remote. If it fully shut down it would not be able to power back on with the remote and you would have to remove the power and reconnect it. Please try fully charging the remote for at least 6 hours. The keyboards do ship with some charge, but we recommend fully charging it before use. When the battery is running low it can behave erratically such as wrong button presses or erratic cursor movement.

NikoB

Jan 16, 2016
The device will go into a standby mode and can be turned back on with the remote. If it fully shut down it would not be able to power back on with the remote and you would have to remove the power and reconnect it. Please try fully charging the remote for at least 6 hours. The keyboards do ship with some charge, but we recommend fully charging it before use. When the battery is running low it can behave erratically such as wrong button presses or erratic cursor movement.

Thanks for reply Dave. Was getting a bit confused because when I put it in standby, the blue light stayed on and didn't switch to red? Also, when I operate any other i.r. controller,(like the TV remote) the standby light flashes from red to blue then back to red.. Guess you get what you pay for!