Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Last I looked (about an hour ago), ipad2 web via chrome browser did not work, but android mobile does (this post)

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Thanks for the report, what happens in an iPad when you try to post? Everything there EXCEPT the text entry box, or some sort of UI display problem meaning you can see the text edit box, but can't click/type into it?

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
One problem I always encounter and I am wondering if anyone knows a workaround - I use Safari and when there is the competition popup I cant click it to go away - it just stays in the middle of the screen - very annoying. Wondering if anyone else has this with Safari??
Dave

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Nice one - Thank you I can close it after doing that. It was doing my head right in - not been able to get out of it. Thanks again for the great advice.
Dave

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
If you're ever in a browser on a mobile device (or a DroidBOX), and find a site isn't displaying quite right, check for a menu entry along the lines of "Switch to desktop version" or "Request full site". It will likely require more scrolling, but can help sometimes.
The Safari issue has been reported to the site coders, hopefully they'll find the cause and solution.