RetroNoob

Jan 21, 2020
Update:
I solved it myslef - maybe this can help someone who als has problems geht SEGA CD running on Genesis Plus GX as well.

I put the bios in the right folder (.genplus/bios) but the file name was only in lower-case letters, but it has to be: bios_CD_U.bin, bios_CD_J.bin and bios_CD_E.bin - now everything is running fine.

About the internal ram save in PicoDrive - this can be activated in the emulator options for SEGA CD.

But Snatcher only runs smooth on Genesis Plus GX.

Hi guys, hope you can help me:

I got Snatcher running in PicoDrive, but from a certain point (factory) game get super slow and out of sync. Also I found no way to emulate the internal Sega CD ram for save. Save states using the emulator can be created, but not loaded - screen is freezing.

So I tried get this running on Genesis Plus GX, as I get this game running without any problems on other systems with that emultor and it supports emulated internal ram for saves as well.

But I don‘t get the game running at all:

- Im using the right Sega CD bios files, maybe I‘m putting the in the wrong place?

- any clue how get this running on Genesis Plus GX or any Sega CD game with that emulator at all?

- I‘m using custom Firmware 1.7 and Snatcher as .cue .bin file.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Last edited: