thegazsheard

Dec 7, 2015
Here's the pinned post from the Facebook group:

OK GUYS HERE IT IS OUR CHANNELS ARE NOW UP AND NEARLY FINISHED HE WILL BE KEEPING THEM INHOUSE AS IM SICK OF YOUTUBERS MAKEING $$$ OF MY WORK AND OTHERS CLONING MY WORK I WORK LONG AND HARD FOR NOTHING WELL NO MORE THE WAY IT WILL BE NOW IS £3 TO JOIN FOR THAT YOU WILL GET ACCESS TO MY REPO AND OTHER FREE STUFF AND YES YOU WILL GET SUPPORT AND ADVICE IF U WISH TO MOAN ABOUT THE £3 WELL LETS SAY GOODBYE AND ILL SEEE U ON THE FB GROUPS MOANING LIKE A TIGHT ASS SO FAR IVE BLOCKED 7 UTUBERS 4 BUILDERS OF WIZARDS AND 3 SO CALLED DEVS HENCE THE REASON FOR THE £3 FEE ITS FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC NOT FOR THEM TO MAKE OFF ME - SO RANT OVER IF YOU WISH TO JOIN US please send £3 via paypal to [email protected] allow up to 12/24 hrs and we will send u a like to join us were u can access all our channels and more
regards pulsemediahubuk
salamat

Sent from my Nexus 6P using DroidBOX Forums mobile app

Techno Fobe

Apr 27, 2016
When I first installed Pulse (to replace Wookie Wizzard) it was fantastic and all add ons worked. However they started to slowly stop working, even before the 05/07/2016 message about needing to register and get a password.
As some add ons are still working I've done nothing, I also couldn't see where to activate it within Pulse.
So what are people's thoughts re the £3 registration fee, will it improve or is it a scam and a waste of money ?
Should I stick with Pulse or switch to another Wizzard as I've been impressed with Pulse.
If I stick with Pulse how do I activate the password within Pulse.
Thanks

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
To be honest it is the addons that are the most important thing. All builds use the same addons more or less so picking one above another is very much a lottery unless pretty pictures is your thing (my evidence is that users will often say any one of the more popular builds is the best).
Certainly paying for a build is unnecessary. In this case you could do no worse than choose an alternative like Seans build which is free and made by someone on this forum. And also it is maintained so if an addon changes repo or source you quickly get an updated version.
You could also install addons yourself based on the 10-15 you use most of the time ignoring the 50+ addons you will never use in a more formal build.

thegazsheard

Dec 7, 2015
The pulse build isn't the same as the pulse media hub. His main reason for the charge is not just the youtubers but also some of his work being stolen, passed off as another add on and he's getting the abuse for it when the other add on doesn't work...

That's what I've found out via twitter.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using DroidBOX Forums mobile app

Reactions: angela and sean99