retrogamerfan

May 20, 2020
My Powkiddy Q80 requires more power and pressure on the A button to work, is this resolved with a firmware update?

VikramDroix

Staff member
Jun 25, 2020
My Powkiddy Q80 requires more power and pressure on the A button to work, is this resolved with a firmware update?
Unfortunately, we do not have information on Q80, However, let's see if someone else with the same model has more information about this issue for you.

retrogamerfan

May 20, 2020
It is the same PocketGo2 V2, the other buttons a light pressure and it works but button A needs more pressure to work and I don't know if this is a device problem or it solves by installing the updated firmware ROGUE

VikramDroix

Staff member
Jun 25, 2020
It is the same PocketGo2 V2, the other buttons a light pressure and it works but button A needs more pressure to work and I don't know if this is a device problem or it solves by installing the updated firmware ROGUE
These are mostly because of hardware problem if related to putting pressure on a particular button. But it's worth giving the go-to firmware flashing to verify if that fixes the problem for you.