retrogamerfan

May 20, 2020
1) I bought two units of the RS97 Plus, one of them came with 1 white pixel on the LCD screen and the other came with a small red spot on the dark screen and small white pixels on the LCD screen. Do you recommend me or not to return these items? I bought it on Aliexpress

https://techpaul.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/stuck_pixel.jpg

2) What is the best firmware for PLUS V1.3 board review?

3) In RS97 Plus is it possible to use dual system without removing the internal card?

Last edited:

VikramDroix

Staff member
Jun 25, 2020
I would suggest to go with return if you see anything that will distract you from playing game is seen ( Red Spot, White Pixel )on the screen. And second not sure of best firmware to try for RS 97 Plus V1.3 and would rather recommend to stick with pre-installed unless you have any issues on it.

BenDroiX

Staff member
Jun 19, 2019
RE: Question 2, I'm not quite sure what you're asking here. Can you rephrase it?

RE: Question 3, we're not aware if it's possible to run the RS97 in a dual-OS configuration. You can just keep two flashed cards on the wayside and switch between them however. The plus is much easier to change the card in than its predecessor.

retrogamerfan

May 20, 2020
I have the RS97 Plus transparent board review 1.3 which RetroFW firmware version (1A, 3B, 5B) should I install?