Carlos666

Jul 30, 2015
Sorry but when i load my droidbox t8-s up on the front screen before i enter wookie the percentage box is around 49% to 58 % before ive gone into anything and if i click on it it tells me all apps are killed and memory is clear? Just wondering if im running something behind by accident and if it has any ramifications to watchin streams and also i get very small icons starting from the left hand top corner going straight across and they look like the download icon and droidbox share icon is there a way to get rid of these and thank you in advance for all your help

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Hi
some stuff that android needs will always run on start up and will also be permanently resident in memory. So you will never clear memory totally. Android manages memory quite well in any case (compared to iOS for example) so even higher amounts of usage are unlikely to cause problems (android will automatically shut down unused apps). iF you have opened lots of apps yourself then you can use the function to force close them.
Regarding the icon, it may be set by Es file explorer.
Check in es file explorer - settings - general settings - "logger floating widget settings" and unset.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
If you are running android 4.4.2 You can also see if you can drag down the icon area at the top of the screen and acknowledge/close them.

sblabs

Jul 18, 2016
Earth
This is why i like LibreELEC you dont have all that rubbish running in the background. give it a go you might never go back to android again ;)