kodified1111

Dec 19, 2021
I setup for a friend a brand new Arris 3.1 cable modem & eero pro 2nd gen w/2 beacons yesterday.
When I went to login to Real Debrid account on an .APK application, the blue circle spun for a while then it finally gave me the code to
pair with Real Debrid account. Once paired, when we went to play a movie or tv show episode RD links would take literally 1 minute to populate,
then when you chose a RD link it would take another minute to play. I have NEVER had a problem with Real Debrid.
My thoughts are that eero pro is somehow blocking / filtering Real Debrid. If so, how do we stop this?
Would really appreciate ANY help someone might have.

Thank you!

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Have you tried without using your real debrid account? If so and the problem persists it might just be a problem on the hosting server. Also maybe DOA speedtest just to confirm your internet connection is good.

kodified1111

Dec 19, 2021
Have you tried without using your real debrid account? If so and the problem persists it might just be a problem on the hosting server. Also maybe DOA speedtest just to confirm your internet connection is good.
Speedtest on hard wired PC is over 500mbps