ian maddox

Aug 16, 2014
Managed to add real debrid to my exodus account the real debrid links are there but it scrolls through not playing any . I've reaunthorized account etc . Any ideas .

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
So Ian are we talking about android Kodi or Librelec or openelec Kodi or dbmc or spmc?
Which version of Kodi?
Some links may be genuinely down remember, regardless of real debrid.

Reactions: ian maddox

ian maddox

Aug 16, 2014
So Ian are we talking about android Kodi or Librelec or openelec Kodi or dbmc or spmc?
Which version of Kodi?
Some links may be genuinely down remember, regardless of real debrid.
Libreelec kodi 17.1 after todays up date I did .

ian maddox

Aug 16, 2014
I have tried as suggested and still no links work they come up but skip through all the real debrid links. I have re authorised the account in the URLRESOLVER but still not working .this in in krypton 17.1 kodi. Libreelec . If anyone knows a work round that would be great .cheers.

Fritz-69

May 28, 2016
That's similar to what happens to me. Exactly the same problems as above (although i'm a Virgin Media Customer).

My RD links are being skipped over quite allot. But if i reset my VM Super Hub 2 Modem, they connect!

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
If anyone has their own modem in a cupboard, might be worth seeing if the modem is causing the block, or a setting on Virgin's side that gets refreshed when a new IP address is assigned (modem reboots and reconnects)

Reactions: Fritz-69

Fritz-69

May 28, 2016
I have found out what was causing the skipping through of 'Real-Debrid' (RD) Links in kodi, even if installed and setup correctly in 'URL Resolver' and the various addon's used.

If you use a VPN (any of them), some of the servers IP Addresses are blocked when accessing the RD servers at RD's end. This go's for use in Kodi and using the 'Real-Debrid' website for Torrenting / Downloading.

Initially when connected to your chosen VPN (e.g. uk123.ipvanish.com or uk123.nordvpn.com etc) go to:

https://real-debrid.com/vpn

and check to see if that particular VPN Server / IP Address is either Blocked, White Listed or Open.

They classify VPN Providers as either 'Co-operative' or 'Non Co-operative'. But even 'Non Co-operative' VPN Providers have links that work when using RD.

I have found that if you try connecting to several different VPN Servers individually, and refreshing the RD page link in your browser, you can see which VPN Servers are good to go.

Then just making a note of there status of the ones you are likely to use, you can always connect to one of these known servers in your VPN Software or Router.

The resetting of your Router as iv'e stated earlier is incidental as this just forces a re-connection of your VPN Server, and you might hit lucky on a 'White Listed' or 'Open' address.

I hope this makes sense as iv'e explained it.

Reactions: ChrisM