palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
Always had vpn in the router but had problems so now I have nord on pc and nord on my droid box.problem is that the authorising doesn’t seem to work.ive tried without vpn on both device but when I turn on vpn after that it doesn’t work.
I’ve also tried having the same server on both devices but no joy
And what’s with the real debris app I can’t log in.......?....??
I’ve checked and nord is compatible

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Not sure if this helps but I use Digibit VPN. I also use Realdebrid with no problems at all.
Digibit told me their ovpn certs are whitelisted.
Ive never had a problem.
Dave

Reactions: palpatine

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
ResolveURL has received a few updates recently, whilst am not a fan of the torrent links personally just make sure 'enable torrents' is on when your in whichever addons settings you use and your authorizing rd correctly (reset to defaults all your addons setting you use rd with and start afresh is your best option). I use nordvpn without any issues in seren and exodus redux, is the best vpn have ever used in kodi with the most and the fastest servers around. Currently using manc servers 1003 or 1103 for speedwise but they all work well, none are blocked for me with rd. Getting better results than with digibit I used to use in LibreElec and on android previously... these premium accounts settings get saved if you create regular kodi/ L E backups:)

Last edited:
Reactions: palpatine

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Thanks mate. What comparisons have you got regarding both Vpns? Ive used Digibit for the last 8 months and have no problems, but Im wondering how NrdVPN speeds are in relation to both mate. I think Digibit is whitelisted so RD is perfect for me but again, Im always looking for better. Im on Android for the time being and only ever use Redux at the moment.
Dave

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Thanks mate. What comparisons have you got regarding both Vpns? Ive used Digibit for the last 8 months and have no problems, but Im wondering how NrdVPN speeds are in relation to both mate. I think Digibit is whitelisted so RD is perfect for me but again, Im always looking for better. Im on Android for the time being and only ever use Redux at the moment.
Dave
I got tired of waiting around for digibit to finish the linux update that they had been on about for months, the switch to nord was like night and day tbh. Speeds are up significantly because of the more server choices available with nord, as yourself I was nearly 12 months in with digibit but will not be using again. All of the regions available on nords android apk are available also with openvpn in L E, have been running this from sd card on a t8 mini for months now with excellemt results kodi 18.1. As would be waiting around way too long for any ota update for these devices, kodi 17.6 is long gone from my setups.

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Brilliant mate - Thank you. Are you saying that I can obtain the certificates from Nord ti upload into OpenVPN in LE? and are they available for download after subscribing?
Dave