twa96

Aug 13, 2016
Sorry if this is in the wrong thread. Couldn't find one to match.

Everything is going well with Kodi and Driodbox. I have trakt tv which is synced to SALTS. All new tv show episodes are added as widget but there is one maddening thing. If want to add Fraser for example to my library it overrides my recently added episodes which are in essence new episodes that have just aired. So Poldark and Westworld were two of the episodes added from last night but have now been replaced by Fraser episodes.

Now Fraser finished eons ago but episodes from the show are showing in the widgets. This is the same for any other tv show that is added to the library Subscribed. I have looked everywhere for a custom made widget to use but can't find one.

Can anyone help me? I know it will rectify itself when new episodes are aired this week but my self diagnosed OCD means I find it infuriating and need to make it perfect.

Sorry again if this is in the wrong thread.

twa96

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
You could ask the question of tknorris who is the salts developer over on the tvaddons forum to see if he can help. A search of that forum may also throw up other people who've had a similar issue and possible solutions.