xpeterpx

Apr 23, 2017
Can anyone recommend a good VPN that works with Windows that offers a free trial with no pressure to sign up after etc?
Thanks

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
As suggested in the other thread, ipvanish which is already installed on your Droidbox does free trials I believe. There is also a Windows version. To get a definitive answer about whether 1 payment covers all devices you should probably ask their support team.

Fritz-69

May 28, 2016
I have used IP Vanish and have switched to Nord VPN as it has faster servers in my opinion.

It has a 7 day free trial so give it ago and see if you like it.

It features all the security that IP Vanish does and if you sign up for a two year plan, works out about £3.50 a month.

https://nordvpn.com/

Deezel

Nov 4, 2016
North east
I just use a free one off playstore , Turbo VPN it works fine for me , you can pick various servers etc
works ok for nothing

Fritz-69

May 28, 2016
There's a reason it's free. They sell your details on to marketing etc. Also they really only are good for geo unlocking.

Its all ways best to do some research and pay for a quality vpn service that doesn't keep logs, is DNS Leak proof, and supplies a good connection speed.

Sent From Experia X Mobile Phone

Reactions: SmokingElectronics

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
At the moment Ive just took out a rolling month by month with DigibitVPN. I heard about it on this forum. With the code it is £2.00 per month. Easy as anything to install and loads of servers. Speeds are really good. Im on 100MB and I am getting 50mb but customer support reckons if I choose certain servers I will hit 60+. Anyway for now its looking decent.
NOT FREE TRIAL - but not a bad monthly price.

Last edited:
Reactions: sean99