Squishy

Mar 11, 2019
Hello, i got the rs-97 some days ago, and tried to change the bootloader to be able to run the custom firmware from the external SD card... as a result (i was already using the custom firmware) not only i wasn't able to run the OS from the SD card, but the original OS never booted properly again... i'd like to know whereto find and how to reinstall the original bootloader so i can run the original firmware again... thanks in advance for any tips :)

Squishy

Mar 11, 2019
strange, as the machine let one OS boot and not the other, but will try anyway... thanks a lot :)

Dave C

Staff member
Marketing
Sep 1, 2015
London
www.droix.co.uk
You may have installed the wrong firmware for your device. Please check the hardware revision on the motherboard. All the details are in the guide I linked above.

Squishy

Mar 11, 2019
ok, did it, reflashed another sd with the firmware, and the new firmware runs (from the internal SD) but when i replace it by the previous SD i had working before i installed the firmware on the new SD, it doesn't work at all... any clues on how to solve that, please?

(i have the 3.0 thing... checked it before doing anything)

Far as i can see, i've followed all the steps exactly as explained in the guide...