kaz

Nov 30, 2014
Hiya I recently bought a new droid box, x7 ultimate, I had XBMC running fine on it but now everything seems to be not working right so I have uninstalled it it but don't know where to get a new xbmc application from. I also don't know what to do when I do manae to get one can you please help me.

Karen

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Can you go to Apps and look for File Manager HD open it and look for APKs and look for Kodi or xbmc and click on it and it should install. You will have to run the wizard again...Good luck

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Ok, have alook in ES explorer aswell. Might be in here, if not you might need to use the live chat function on the main site. The link to the site is on the front of this forum, then the green box that says chat or message. Only thing is its Monday to Friday office hours only.
Hope this helps and good luck.

Dave

kaz

Nov 30, 2014
Hi Dave, no its not there I have now emailed support so hopefully they will send me a link to it. Can I just pick your brains though what would be best for my droidbox kodi or XBMC?

karen

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Kodi is just the new name for xbmc, its the number and name after. So if you have an X7 then you probably have xbmc 13.2 Gotham. The one on the new T8 and T8s is Kodi Helix 14.2 and is the stable version of Kodi (xbmc).
I would ask the guys for the one most suited to your box as it will run better.
Sorry I could not help, and wish you best of luck getting it sorted.

Dave