oyster61

Jun 11, 2015
nottinghamshire
hi , i have just recently bought a new droidbox , T8S ( last week) the remote that came with it isnt working it seems to freeze every time you try to use it i also have a mini keyboard bought from you a few months ago for another droid box we have and that doesnt seem to be working either im sure it isnt charging up
if any one can advise as to get them working , much appreciated

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
We'll start with the basic remote control, what happens on screen and what has been clicked on, just prior to it freezing? I've just got off a phone call with one customer who put new batteries in their remote control (it had just arrived). The remote control could turn the DroidBOX off and on, but until we put newer batteries into the remote, nothing else worked. So... even if they were fresh from a new pack, remove the batteries in your remote control and put in some other ones, just to double check.

The mini keyboard remote - which model is it? https://droidbox.co.uk/accessories.html has some pictures to refer to. Don't forget to take the little USB dongle out of your old DroidBOX device, and plug it into the T8-S (not meant patronisingly, but again we do have instances where customers forgot to plug in the USB dongle, and so obviously the remote's commands weren't sent on to the DroidBOX!