sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Pyramid and all tombraider builds have now ceased to exist also, as angela has posted above bad times again in the world of kodi. I would suggest any paid iptv users do not go broadcasting about your product or doing any more reviews on them, as this sort of exposure is what is taking tbe addons down.

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Its happening all the time. Ive noticed Blamo tweats are private again. Blamo new repo is working perfect.
Gutted about "NAN" Noobs & Nerds. Gonna have to look at what addons I had linked from their Repo and delete.
URL Resolver from Intigo is spot on.

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Blamo has been private for a while pal and stated last night that he is taking a break from twitter. Personally the tva repo is dead to me and always will be...

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Ye I did notice that mate about Blamo. Glad its still an active repo though. Placenta is mint.

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Pyramid and all tombraider builds have now ceased to exist also, as angela has posted above bad times again in the world of kodi. I would suggest any paid iptv users do not go broadcasting about your product or doing any more reviews on them, as this sort of exposure is what is taking tbe addons down.
Great news regarding this addon being taken over by another top dev today:)

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Blamo has been private for a while pal and stated last night that he is taking a break from twitter. Personally the tva repo is dead to me and always will be...
Is there a different URL resolver instead of Intigo as I was told this one works a trteat. It does but Im wanting to get rid ov my TVA repo and all linked files.

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Jergio has forked url resolver and the majority of addons are using it (resolveurl) angela beat me to it:)

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
I have Placenta Death Stream and Neptune Rising all now linking to ResolveURL and all perfect. Just would now like all the other admins to change there addons to use this service in the future.
I still have URL resolver installed as some addons are still linking to that although I do know its defunct or about to be.
I have Rebirth and Supremacy which work well, would be great if these showed resolveURL in the setup in the future.
Dave

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
im having issues with the new blamo repo the one with the mrblamo xyz in the add
do i need to manually link to resolve url??? ive already linked real debrid to it

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Any add-on which needs the new resolveurl add-on will download it automatically when the add-on updates. So you don't really need to do anything extra.

Reactions: jeffr and palpatine

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
so why am i having problems with placenta???ive changed to mr blamo xyz and it loads up but i cant open the repo or install addons

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
You could try downloading his repo from his github repository

hxxps://github.com/MrBlamo/Mr-Blamo-Repo (replace xx with tt)

Just download the repo, nothing else.

Go to wherever the file has downloaded (normally the default download folder unless you have changed anything)

Then in Kodi go to addons - install from zip file, navigate to the download folder and install

I would delete the old repo first.

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Hi,
AS what Nigelar said above.
Also, I have Elysium installed but wont delete as its working OK. But I think NAN Repo has gone.
Dave

Reactions: palpatine

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Blamo now updated repo to 0.0.8.
Force update from source via install from zip
Is so called a new url for blamo but he is not giving it out in the public domain:- all his addons are gone from 0.0.6 - 0.0.8 zip updates from .xyz url, anyone in the know of new repo addy?

Last edited: