PapaW

Aug 31, 2017
Hey guys,

I've had it with this box... i been through so many resets, factory wipes, its been sent back once already and now its starting all over again. I'm fed up of seting this thing up time and time again. I jsut want to relax and watch somthing.

Operating in eaither Kodi or Android i'm getting random resets in the middle of doing nothing or wathcing things (kodi tends to freeze more than reset.... Android just resets). I've been through all the guides, etc etc. run on basic instal , run on fully updated. Everything always thought the DBmarket or the DBfix tool. Done the pin hard wipes and restarts. and so on.

No change. and I'm fed up. Even as I write this its just randomly resetting away, infact it appears the latest factory reset I've had to do has put it into a boot loop again. Oh the joy.

So. This is the last chance to get this sorted - its so unreliable its ridiculous and a real shame as it all started so well and following recomendations and reviews went for this in the first place.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Have you actually spoken with Droidbox support directly rather than this user forum?

PapaW

Aug 31, 2017
Yep I've also sent... The team were great last time round and I ended up having to send unit in for them to work on.

I cant be the only one in this and trawling through the pastyears posts it seem that way with similar or equally frustrating instability.
I can take the odd freeze here and there but I'm fed up with it having been generally unstable since the start. (appoligies for venting)
Maybe i've just had a dud :(

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Understood.
But it sounds like your best option is to contact support again, pointing out they have already tried once to fix the problem.
Hope you get it fixed.