alessao

Jan 3, 2022
Hi there my name is Alessio and I am new to the forum. I own a Retroid pocket 2 and I am wondering if and where I can find fully loaded sd card with games ? Instead of downloading it ? I am not sure whether Raspberry PI works or not and actually being new to this console and to this system I don t know whether pre installed sd card games works or not?
Thank you guys
Alessio

BenDroiX

Staff member
Jun 19, 2019
Your best bet is to look somewhere on eBay.

Ultimately though I'd advise researching how to add games to the device yourself (which in and of itself is just copying/pasting at its core). It will help you both now and with future handhelds as you'll understand the general process more.

"Raspberry Pi" SD cards will not work in this device. All you need is a plain microSD card (with your games added to it).

alessao

Jan 3, 2022
Thx for replying, the thing is I wanted to get an sd card fully loaded cause having very short time due to my job having to download all the games it takes a while , whereas having a card with the games already in it it would be easier. The thing is still now I don’t know which type of card …. I mean if raspberry doesn’t work then I don’t know what I’m looking for ????
But thx ☺️ nice again

BenDroiX

Staff member
Jun 19, 2019
There's unfortunately no specific thing you can search for that will 100% get you what you're looking for.

Some online stores sell cards with fully-loaded Raspberry Pi installations on them. But the thing is those cards are formatted in a specific way to only work in Raspberry Pis (you can extract the games from them for use in other things, but that takes some legwork - which you've said you don't have time for).

The Retroid Pocket 2 does not require the card to be prepared in any particularly special way. Just make a few folders on it to organize your games, then point the emulators at the respective folders.

alessao

Jan 3, 2022
Thx a lot , well then I’ll search where to download games possibly in bunch … thank you so much for advice

Reactions: BenDroiX