Costa1983

Jul 1, 2022
Hy. I have a Abernic rg 351p and when I try to scrape the games (one by one) it just restarts. Using the integrated scraper and the original sd card and on emuelec. Have saved a image of the sd card on copied it to a brand new one, but still happening. It does it especially if I scrape after I play a game or If I get a lot of matches when scraping. If nobody has encountered this problem, will just try another firmware. Thank you.

StuDroiX

Staff member
Dec 7, 2021
Hy. I have a Abernic rg 351p and when I try to scrape the games (one by one) it just restarts. Using the integrated scraper and the original sd card and on emuelec. Have saved a image of the sd card on copied it to a brand new one, but still happening. It does it especially if I scrape after I play a game or If I get a lot of matches when scraping. If nobody has encountered this problem, will just try another firmware. Thank you.
Hi Costa, have you had any luck with this/custom firmware. If not, please email [email protected] for more help.

Costa1983

Jul 1, 2022
Yes and no. I have installed AmberElec but this firmware has removed the option of manually scraping the games one by one.

StuDroiX

Staff member
Dec 7, 2021
Yes and no. I have installed AmberElec but this firmware has removed the option of manually scraping the games one by one.
Cool, not the perfect work around but at least the end result is the same. Have you consider doing the scraping on a PC using Skraper?

Costa1983

Jul 1, 2022
The thing I want the manual/individual scraping option so I can choose the boxart, video etc as not all the time the app finds a match or it matches to a different game. Can anyone tell me if ArkOS has the manual/individual sraping option? Thank you.