shawry

May 13, 2020
Recently received the RG350M to replace my almost new RG350 which I liked but the button layout was a let down, the RG350M looked promising but having turned it on and loaded up a game I heard a slight popping noise within the speakers, I thought maybe this is a one off and I'll try a few more games from different emulators and the same thing happens across all emulators, now the screen has a slight but annoying buzzing noise, i've asked a few on youtube if they have encountered this problem, some say yes and some say no, have I gotten myself a faulty unit?? I cant even reflash the stock sd card as it has a sticker covering the slot, any help would be great, cheers.

Gritts

May 10, 2020
Hi,peel the sticker off I did on mine to check the size of card its 16gb as was gonna keep this one aside and try the rouge firmware on a different sd card but waiting on a reply in my other post to see if that card can be replaced with bigger than 16gb

Dave C

Staff member
Marketing
Sep 1, 2015
London
www.droix.co.uk
Recently received the RG350M to replace my almost new RG350 which I liked but the button layout was a let down, the RG350M looked promising but having turned it on and loaded up a game I heard a slight popping noise within the speakers, I thought maybe this is a one off and I'll try a few more games from different emulators and the same thing happens across all emulators, now the screen has a slight but annoying buzzing noise, i've asked a few on youtube if they have encountered this problem, some say yes and some say no, have I gotten myself a faulty unit?? I cant even reflash the stock sd card as it has a sticker covering the slot, any help would be great, cheers.

I just replied to your other post as I saw that first. Please check that for some more information. Thanks.

shawry

May 13, 2020
Anyone else get a slight buzzing noise coming from the unit when powered on, seems to only happen in the menu part, the clicking noise coming from the speakers when loading up a game seems to be normal apparently, cheers

shawry

May 13, 2020
I just replied to your other post as I saw that first. Please check that for some more information. Thanks.

UPDATE: I've managed to fix my RG350M by simply replacing the internal sd card and reflashing the official firmware, it seems the sd card that shipped with my RG350M was faulty hence the issues I was having, shouldn't of had to replace it but what other option did I have, it now runs as it should, no buzzing sounds or graphical glitches within the menu system, got to say the layout of the buttons and low profile joysticks that and the fact you don't need to open the device up to gain access to the internal sd card is a bonus, shame the gpu and cpu wasn't upgraded with this version, maybe one day.

Dave C

Staff member
Marketing
Sep 1, 2015
London
www.droix.co.uk
Thanks for the update. If you purchased it from us could you please email us at [email protected] with your order number and the issue with the SD Card and we will be happy to send out a replacement SD card to you. Thanks.