MrBroadside

Jan 9, 2022
Hi All,

Wondering if somoneone can help me, I received my Handheld in the post yesterday with the standard memory card. I've inserted the memory card and I seem to have only a few games on it. No PS1 / Neogeo / Snes / Nes and around 12 mame titles. I've looked on the card and they arnt available / there in the directory?

I'm very new to Emulation, is they a card I can buy or am I missing something I'm not doing correctly? Loving the RG think it's a cracking piece of kit just wanting to get best out of it... Oh and Double Dragon on mame ✌️

Any help be massively appreciated

Thanks all

Adrian

BenDroiX

Staff member
Jun 19, 2019
There might be cards loaded with games you can buy on ebay or something. But I'd suggest just researching how to source your own games. It'll save you money and set you up with knowledge you can use for the rest of your life.

ethanmiles

Jan 23, 2022
Hi All,

Wondering if somoneone can help me, I received my Handheld in the post yesterday with the standard memory card. I've inserted the memory card and I seem to have only a few games on it. No PS1 / Neogeo / Snes / Nes and around 12 mame titles. I've looked on the card and they arnt available / there in the directory?

I'm very new to Emulation, is they a card I can buy or am I missing something I'm not doing correctly? Loving the RG think it's a cracking piece of kit just wanting to get best out of it... Oh and Double Dragon on mame ✌️

Any help be massively appreciated

Thanks all

Adrian
I also had a similar issue with firmware and I tried hard to fix it by searching the whole net about but I am fail in it, and I hope will get that solution from this thread which you have started here in this amazing community...thanks...

MrBroadside

Jan 9, 2022
I also had a similar issue with firmware and I tried hard to fix it by searching the whole net about but I am fail in it, and I hope will get that solution from this thread which you have started here in this amazing community...thanks...
Hi,

I ended up buying another card with more roms on it off Ebay... Ive still a long way to go with getting everything I want on the system, just seem to hit brick wall at times with it

Cheers