Turbo Salt

Oct 2, 2022
Hi I have been looking at the RG351MP that you sell.

Is there a list of the preloaded games it comes with please?

Sorry if I missed a list or if this has been asked before.

Graham1

Nov 30, 2021
As an RG351MP owner myself, it comes with a lot of preloaded games. Any particular game(s) you are interested in? Btw, it is very easy to source your own games ;). You won't be disappointed with this device.

:)

Turbo Salt

Oct 2, 2022
I was hoping to see some legacy of Kain games, failing that some old Sega classics like revenge of Shinobi and shadow dancer would be nice.

Graham1

Nov 30, 2021
I was hoping to see some legacy of Kain games, failing that some old Sega classics like revenge of Shinobi and shadow dancer would be nice.
I'm not sure if all the cards have the same games but on mine, I have Shinobi 3 - Return of the Ninja Master, Super Shinobi, Revenge of Shinobi and Shadow Dancer - The Secret of Shinobi. These are on the Genesis.

Personally, I prefer the old arcade games, like Shinobi and Shadow Dancer. Not heard of any legacy of Kain games, but doing a search on "kain" didn't reveal anything.

Turbo Salt

Oct 2, 2022
I'm not sure if all the cards have the same games but on mine, I have Shinobi 3 - Return of the Ninja Master, Super Shinobi, Revenge of Shinobi and Shadow Dancer - The Secret of Shinobi. These are on the Genesis.

Personally, I prefer the old arcade games, like Shinobi and Shadow Dancer. Not heard of any legacy of Kain games, but doing a search on "kain" didn't reveal anything.

Excellent thanks for looking.

Like you said I’m sure I can find the games, I know someone who has copies as well.

I have just got some better quality SD cards in preparation for getting one of these devices.

Graham1

Nov 30, 2021
Excellent thanks for looking.

Like you said I’m sure I can find the games, I know someone who has copies as well.

I have just got some better quality SD cards in preparation for getting one of these devices.
That's another good thing about the RG351MP in that you have 2 SD card slots. One for the OS and the other for roms, so you can swap out different frontends (OS's). I think I ended up getting a couple of 32GB cards (for the OS) and a 256GB (or maybe 128GB) for the games. I took a backup of what came with the device and then added my own.