Nightking2020

Jun 11, 2020
I had the great idea of taking out my 64gb sd card from my 351v to back up all the stuff on it to a folder on my computer.

Problem is when i put it back into the handheld no games no sections for each game system shows..
All i get is basic pictures of indianna jones and programmes like schummi..
There is nothing there that is familer with me

BenDroiX

Staff member
Jun 19, 2019
Did you change anything after inserting the card into the PC? Like changing the partition name, changing the folder structure, and so on.

Nightking2020

Jun 11, 2020
hello
i basically just took the 64gb card out of the handheld to do a folder back up on my pc after which i just put the card back in the handheld and was greeted with all those different screens. i never altered any ofthe paths or partitions etc. pleased advise . im loving the machine it is the best handheld by far.. so im hoping to get this sorted quickly

BenDroiX

Staff member
Jun 19, 2019
Is it possible for you to take a short video navigating the menus? It'd help diagnose the problem.

Nightking2020

Jun 11, 2020
the video will not download as it says the file is to big for the server to process.. can i not just send the sd cards back to you to check over please
postage and return postage is not an issue i just dont want to send the whole unit back as that will cost a lot more tbh
once i boot the unit up i get a loading screen with the heading odroid options then there are The following lines of text
000. input test
02 file manager
05 install drastic
08 send logs
11 copy usb roms to device
12 show last emulec log
13 launch terminal
14 you tube search

the second page when you scroll shows
scummvm game
+scan scummvm game

the third page is for residual vm

+scan residualvlm game

the forth and final page has two random pieces of text
2048 MR BOOM

BenDroiX

Staff member
Jun 19, 2019
the video will not download as it says the file is to big for the server to process.. can i not just send the sd cards back to you to check over please
postage and return postage is not an issue i just dont want to send the whole unit back as that will cost a lot more tbh
once i boot the unit up i get a loading screen with the heading odroid options then there are The following lines of text
000. input test
02 file manager
05 install drastic
08 send logs
12 show last emulec log
13 launch terminal
14 you tube search

scummvm game
+scan scummvm game

+scan residualvlm game

2048 MR BOOM
You can upload the file as a private video to youtube, google drive, or something similar. A photograph or video would really help us in diagnosing the issue since we might be able to fix it without you needing to send anything to us.
In addition, if the RG351 was purchased from us, please send us an email at [email protected] with your order number.

Debbie_

Apr 24, 2022
I
000. input test
02 file manager
05 install drastic
08 send logs
12 show last emulec log
13 launch terminal
14 you tube search

scummvm game
+scan scummvm game

+scan residualvlm game

2048 MR BOOM
I have got the same problem with you. Have your problem settled? Could you also please share your solution to me?

Attachments

• 986EE707-42EE-4131-9530-96151BB78AB0.jpeg
    986EE707-42EE-4131-9530-96151BB78AB0.jpeg
    1,013.2 KB · Views: 226

Ele17

Jun 30, 2023
Hi,
I’m writing you as I’m completely hopeless. I have the same problem as you described in your old post. Hopefully you managed to save your Anbernic. If you can still read this, please would you be willing to help me please?

I had the great idea of taking out my 64gb sd card from my 351v to back up all the stuff on it to a folder on my computer.

Problem is when i put it back into the handheld no games no sections for each game system shows..
All i get is basic pictures of indianna jones and programmes like schummi..
There is nothing there that is familer with me

StuDroiX

Staff member
Dec 7, 2021
Hi,
I’m writing you as I’m completely hopeless. I have the same problem as you described in your old post. Hopefully you managed to save your Anbernic. If you can still read this, please would you be willing to help me please?
Hi, Have you tried backing up the data to a PC. Re-flashing the stock firmware using this guide, then copying the data back onto the SD card? ANBERNIC Reinstall Guide - How to install the firmware on your RG351P, RG350M, etc. - https://droix.co.uk/blogs/anbernic-reinstall-guide-how-to-install-the-firmware-on-your-rg351p-rg350m-etc/